NTA has previously announced the JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2021 with the official notification. Eligibility criteria are the set of rules that governs who can be enrolled in a college or institution. It consists of parameters such as age, qualifications, domicile, marital status etc. It is always advised that the students check the JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2021 before filling the JEE Main Application Form 2021. This article will give you complete details regarding the JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2021.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
|3||Number of attempts||
|4||Subject/subjects combination for admission into NITs, IIITs and GFTIs||
Age Limit: There is no age limit in JEE Main 2021.
- The candidate must have passed XII or equivalent exam in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 are eligible for applying in JEE Main 2021.
- For B.E/ B. Tech, it is essential to have passed XII/qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical as a Vocational subject.
- For B. Arch, it is essential to have passed XII with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- For B. Planning, it is essential to have passed XII/qualifying exam with Mathematics.
- There are no minimum marks required in the XII. However, the candidates must score 75% or above to get admission into IIITs/ NITs or CFTI.
- Candidates who passed Class XII/Qualifying examination in 2019 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2021 or later can not apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Diploma holders may also apply for JEE Main 2021, but they will only be eligible for admissions into IITs.
Number of Attempts:
- Total three attempts are given for clearing the JEE Main. JEE Advanced can be attempted a maximum two times in consecutive years. Attempt limit is the same for all the categories.
People are also reading: