Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) will release the OSSTET Answer key on the official website in online mode only. With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their marks and performance in the exam.
OSSTET Answer Key
- The answer key 2020 will contain the correct answer option for all the sets – set A, B, C, D for both paper 1 and 2.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can raise an objection against each question by making a payment of Rs. 500.
- On the basis of the Answer key, the exam authority will release the OSSTET Result.
- The exam authority reserves a full responsibility to declare or to make changes in the Answer Key.
|OSSTET 2020 Exam||To be announced|
|Release date of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Start and End date for the online challenge of Answer key OSSTET 2020||To be announced|
|Final Answer Key||To be announced|
Steps to Download OSSTET Answer Key
- Visit bseodisha.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Answer Key link.
- Enter the required credentials.
- The answer key of OSSTET will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download it for further references.
OSSTET Answer Key Discrepancy
In case of any discrepancy, immediately report the matter to the exam authority. Candidates can raise an objection against each question by making a payment of Rs. 500. After the declaration of final Answer key – then NO changes will be entertained.
OSSTET Answer Key 2020 – Calculation of Scores
OSSTET Marks = Number of correct answers X 1 (Marks allotted per question)
People are also reading: