VIT University has already announced its eligibility criteria for VITEEE Exam. VIT university released age, qualifying marks, attempt, which are mandatory to be fulfilled for taking admission in B.Tech programs which are offered by the VIT Campuses. Those are not able to fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be able to register for VITEEE 2020. It is advised that the candidates fill their original data into the application form because this detailed is matched with your academic details and those who fail to fill correct information will lead their application form towards cancellation. The complete details regarding the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 have been mentioned in this article.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
|Age||Born on/after 01 July 1998.|
|Minimum Marks||60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent)|
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizens; those who are from outside can also apply.
- Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates who passed their 10+2 from the recognized boards (CBSE, ICSC, State Board)
- Candidates must have intermediate or 2-year pre-university examination conducted by the recognized boards.
- Secondary certificate for documents verification.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Those who are from NIOS will also be eligible.
- Minimum marks:
- Candidates who secured 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Those who are from SC/ST and the North-east need to secure 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Age Criteria: A candidate whose DOB falls on or after 01 July 1998 will be eligible.
Points to Ponder
- Those who have all three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in their academics will be eligible to apply for all the 20 B.Tech. Degree Programmes offered by the university.
- Those who have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their qualifying examination will be eligible for B.Tech, Bio-Medical Engineering and B.Tech. Biotechnology programmes. They can also appear for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec.in Bioinformatics), but if they can take Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their academics.
- Following are the vital documents need at the time of registration.
- Mark Statement
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
- Proof of Age
People are also reading: