The conducting authority will be responsible for deciding NEET Exam Pattern 2018. This exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. NEET is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. NEET os the top level medical entrance test. Thosw how are seeking to admission medical and BDS courses which is offered by the top colleges/institutions across India. In this article you will complete information about NEET 2019 Exam pattern like pattern, type of questions, exam mode, difficulty level and other important stuffs.
NEET 2019 Exam dates for February & May has been released now, The Application Form will be available form 1st October 2018, Click Here to view exam Dates.
NEET 2019 Exam is Conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency) Twice a year, Click Here for more info.
NEET 2019 Exam will be Conducted by Online Mode (Computer Based).
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
From below given list you will know the NEET Exam pattern, check it carefully and understand it:
- Exam Date: CBSE will conduct it 3rd February 2019 to 19 Feb 2019.
- Exam Mode: Online(Computer Based).
- Number of Question: A total of 180 questions consisting in the question paper.
- Type of Question: Only Multiple choice exist there.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Question Paper Language: Question paper will be asked in below given language:
- Marathi and Telugu
|Section||No. of Question
NEET Marking Scheme
- Total Marks: Question paper will consist of 720 Marks
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer you will awarded 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer one marks will be deducted.
|Question Paper Medium||Exam Centers|
|English and Hindi Medium||All Examination Center Cities|
|English, Hindi & Assamese||Examination Center Cities in Assam|
|English, Hindi & Bengali||Examination Center Cities in West Bengal|
|English, Hindi & Gujarati||Examination Center Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra &
|English, Hindi & Marathi||Examination Center Cities in Maharashtra|
|English, Hindi & Tamil||Examination Center Cities in Tamil Nadu|
|English, Hindi & Telugu||Examination Center Cities in Andhra Pradesh &
|English, Hindi & Oriya||Examination Center Cities in Odisha|
|English, Hindi & Kannada||Examination Center Cities in Karnataka|
NEET Syllabus 2019
MCI will take care of the NEET Syllabus which will comprises from four section:
The syllabus is comprises from the state and central state boards class 11th and 12th syllabus. As per latest information it will be remain same in 2018; as it was in 2017. Candidate needs to prepare very well with syllabus. Click here to get NEET preparation.
for more information & query regarding NEET 2019, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.