NTA will conduct the NEET 2020 on September 13, 2020. The exam will be held from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. NTA has enabled an option to know the NEET Center City at ntaneet.nic.in.
- NEET Admit Card release can be expected 15 days prior to the conduct of exam.
- NTA is planning to seat two candidates, two meters apart. Whereas, last year the distance between the two candidates was one meter.
- Originally 3000 test centers were planned for NEET 2020, which shall now be increased to a total of 6000 test centers to ensure the well being of candidates following the government orders.
- What makes it more challenging is the mode of the exam, a pen and paper test with a single question paper makes it compulsory to be organized in a single shift on the same day all over the country.
Through this article, you will get a complete list of JEE Main Exam Centers 2020. Direct Link to Check Your NEET 2020 Exam Center
NEET Admit Card has been postponed due to Corona Virus.
NEET Exam Centers 2020
Last year NEET was conducted by the CBSE, Central Board of Secondary Education but onwards the NTA has been taken over from the CBSE. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) will be organized every year to provide admission into the medical courses which are offered by the top medical institutions, NEET 2020 will be conducted via offline mode only and it will be organized once in a year as per the MHRD decision. Candidates need to visit one day before in the examination hall for getting the confirmation about the exam centers. Through below given table you will get all the exam cities according to the states listed in India.
NEET Exam Centres 2020
|State/Union Territory||NEET 2020 Exam City|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Daman and Diu||Daman|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|24 Pargana (North)|
NEET Exam Centres 2020: On the basis of language
Here we have shared the exam centres 2020 according to the different languages:
|Medium of Question Paper||NEET Exam Centre 2020|
|English and Hindi||All NEET 2020 examination centres and cities|
|English, Hindi and Assamese||NEET Examination Centres in Assam|
|English, Hindi and Bengali||NEET Examination Centres in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English, Hindi and Gujarati||NEET Examination Centres in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|English, Hindi and Marathi||NEET Examination Centres in Maharashtra|
|English, Hindi and Tamil||NEET Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu|
|English, Hindi and Telugu||NEET Examination Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English, Hindi and Oriya||NEET Examination Centres in Odisha|
|English, Hindi and Kannada||NEET Examination Centres in Karnataka|
|English and Urdu||All NEET Examination Centres 2020|
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NEET 2020 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: 180 questions
- Exam Mode: Only offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Objective type of questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: Time will be given 3 hours.
- Language: It will be conducted in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|