The GATE CY Exam was conducted in one session only. The exam was held on 1 February 2020 in the afternoon session. The official answer key of the GATE CY has been released. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CY Answer Key 2020.
GATE CY Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
Chemistry engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as the most difficult subject of engineering. The subject code is CY refers to chemical engineering. Those want to do positive research and looking for complete the PG should appear in the GATE 2020 for CY branch.
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2018 Chemistry (CY) Cutoff