Gate CY Answer Key 2019: The Answer key for Gate 2018 has been released for both forenoon and evening session is accessible now for ME, CS ,CY and IN paper. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on release the GATE answer key 2018 for different sessions. The GATE 2018 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2018 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones gave by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CY Answer Key 2018.
GATE 2019 Exam Dates has been released now, Click Here to Check
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
GATE CY 2018 Paper | Highlights
||02:00 – 05:00 hrs
|No. of Questions
|Types of Questions
||Objective (MCQs, NAT)
||General Aptitude & Subject Specific
Gate CY Answer Key
Click here to View Gate IN Question Paper
Chemistry engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as a most difficult subject of engineering. The subject code is CY refers to the chemical engineering. Those want to do positive research and looking for complete the PG should appear in the gate examination.
|GATE Chemistry Engineering Answer Key 2018
||Download ( Not Released)
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2018 Chemistry (CY) Cutoff
Click here to know Gate 2018 complete analysis