The GATE CY Exam was conducted in one session only. The exam was held on 6th February 2021 in the afternoon session. The official answer key of the GATE CY has been released. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CY Answer Key 2021.
GATE CY Answer Key 2021
GATE Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE Paper Analysis has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE 2021 Exam Dates
GATE 2021 Exam Dates has been released now, Check below;
GATE 2021 CY Answer Key
|The GATE Academy||Click Here|
|Made Easy||Click Here|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here|
Also Check: GATE Cutoff
GATE CY Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
- GATE CY Answer Key 2020
- GATE CY Question Paper 2020
Chemistry engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as the most difficult subject of engineering. The subject code is CY refers to chemical engineering. Those want to do positive research and looking for complete the PG should appear in the GATE 2021 for CY branch.
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
Also Check: GATE CY Syllabus
GATE 2018 Chemistry (CY) Cutoff
GATE Cutoff 2021
GATE Cut off is the minimum marks to be eligible for admission to IITs and IISc. This is a factor deciding whether or not has the candidates qualified for the exam. GATE cut off marks varies stream-wise and category-wise. The cut-off marks are less for reserved category candidates as compared to the unreserved category candidates. The GATE cut off for 2021 is given below:
|S. No.||Paper Name||Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
|4||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||28.5||25.6||19.0|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||28.8||25.9||19.2|
|11||Engineering Sciences Minor||XE||26.0||23.4||17.3|
|12||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|15||Architecture and Planning||AR||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|16||Ecology and Evolution||EY||42.2||37.9||28.1|
|23||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI||36.6||32.9||24.4|