GATE Aerospace Engineering (AE) exam paper was conducted on 2 Feb 2020. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on will release the GATE answer key for different sessions. The GATE answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE AE Answer Key 2020.
GATE AE Answer Key 2020
The purpose of releasing the answer key of AE is to make the candidate aware of correct answer answers. This makes the GATE exam process transparent. The answer key and question paper are given below:
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|