PGDM in Import and Export: International trade is increasing, and it has opened a huge amount of opportunities for skilled professionals to administer import & export processes. After pursuing the PGD course, students can work in global firms of different domains such as export market research, pricing, sourcing, costing, foreign exchange, distribution, export finance, freight marketing, and documentation. This Post Graduate Diploma Import and Export Management (PGDIEM) course provides complete information to the students to develop them for the import & export field. This PGDM course also focuses on the practices, customs, policies, and international issues like marine insurance, Procedures, global supply chain management, risk management, export-import documentation, and international trade barriers. Apart from it, students need to work on the EXIM project to learn various aspects of international trade.
PGDM in Import and Export [PGDIEM]
Import & export courses offer complete support to a career in international markets. This course improves the students ‘ financial processes, payments, documentation, international business product development, etc.
After completing this course, students can find various opportunities in many companies such as Reliance Industries, Bharat Petroleum, Tata Motors, Indian Oil, etc. These students can work as an Export/Import Manager or International Logistics Supply Manager.
PGDM in Import and Export Highlight
|Duration||One to two years|
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|Admission process||Direct and Entrance exam Based( as per the institute requirements)|
|Course Fee||INR 6.25 Lacs|
|Average salary||INR 1.5 Lacs to 6 Lacs|
Top institutes offer PGDM in Import & Export Management
- Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research Pune, Maharashtra
- RNB Global University Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Sankalp Business School logo Pune, Maharashtra
- Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune, Maharashtra
Syllabus and subject structure of PGDM in Import & Export Management
Regular course structure
- Management & Organization Behavior
- The framework of Export-Import Policy
- International Marketing
- Exim Documentation Procedures
- Exim Management Indian Context
- Export Pricing
- Finance for Import and Export
- Regulatory Framework
- International Law
- Project Work and Viva-Voce
Distance learning course structure
- Principles and Practices of Management
- EXIM Policy Framework
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing
- International Supply Chain Management
- Procedures and Practices in EXIM Management
- Export-Import Regulations
- Risk Management in Import Export Business
- Export-Import Promotional Schemes in India
- Foreign Exchange Management
- International Trade Logistics
- Entrepreneurship Development and Management
- Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade
- Research Methodology
Eligibility criteria and admission process for PGDM in Import & Export Management
As per the eligibility criteria, candidates are required to complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any authorized university. Diploma holder candidate in technical education required to have experience of two years in the relevant field.
The admission process of this PGDIEM course is done at the institute level, so every institute has its separate admission process. However, there is a standard process that all institutes for the admission process follow:
- Eligible candidates need to fill the application form, and this form is available on the institutes’ official website.
- Candidates need to attach all of the required documents and necessary details.
- Institutes can consider the applications as per the academic performance and merit list of the candidates.
This PGDM course opens a door of opportunities in import & export, international trade, marine insurance, and export departments of government. Apart from it, various others such as export promotion councils, export processing zones, export-oriented units, etc., require these professionals. Students can get the best jobs in this field and attractive packages. So here is a list of top recruiting companies and job roles for the postgraduate of this course.
Top recruiting companies
|Oil & Natural Gas||ITC|
|Tata Steel||Steel Authority of India|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Bharat Heavy Electricals|
|Indian Oil||Tata Motors|
|Bharat Petroleum||Reliance Industries|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Sun Pharma|
Top job roles after PGDM in Import and Export Job
- Risk Manager
- Deemed Exporter
- International Logistics Provider
- International Supplier
- Commodity Boards
- Government Official in Export Promotion Councils
- Trading Houses
This article has provided complete information regarding the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management available in India. So as we know, this course import & export courses offer complete support to the career in international markets. This course improves the students ‘ financial processes, payments, documentation, international business product development, etc.
People are also reading: