JEE Main 2019 Result has been released now. Candidates can check JEE Main 2019 Result for the April Session by the given link below. JEE Main 2019 official answer key and question paper has been released now for April Session, Check JEE Main 2019 official answer Key and question paper by the given link below, Joint Entrance examination (JEE) Main is the National Level Engineering entrance exam. It will be conducted by NTA from 2019 session for admission into the B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch./B.Plan. courses which are offered by the IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), IITs (Indian Institute of Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology) and CFTs (Centrally Funded Institutions). JEE Main is also the gateway to appear in JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Result Decleared
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form has been released now, Click Here for more info.
JEE Main 2019 Result has been released now, Click Here to Check JEE Main 2019 Result.
JEE Main Cutoff 2019 (April Seess.) has been released now, Click Here to Check JEE Main Cutoff.
JEE Main 2019 official answer key and response and question paper has been released now, Click Here to Check.
JEE Main 2019 Highlight
|Exam Name||JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Known Specify||JEE Main|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate Level|
|Motive||Provide Admission to the students IITs, NITs, and GFTIs.|
|Mode of the Examination||Online Mode (Computer Based)
For Paper 2 (Offline Mode)
|Number of Attempts Available||3|
|Times Conducted Yearly||2|
|Average Number of Applicants registration||11 Lac|
|Test Centres in India||248|
|Test Centres out of India||10|
|States that are parts of JEE Main System||Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, and Nagaland|
|States that accept JEE Main Score||Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh|
Ministry of Human Resource Development has recently formed a new foundation NTA(National Testing Agency). This agency conduct the JEE Main as well as NEET Exam. HRD department had made serval changes in the JEE Main entrance exam. Check the details below:
- No need to verify class 12th Certificate.
- Approx. Top 2,25,000 JEE Main qualified candidates are eligible to appear for JEE Advance exam.
- For the Online exam of JEE Main or JEE Advance, Candidates can book their slot.
- Diabetes student can take sugar tables, fruits and a transparent bottle of water at the exam center.
JEE Main Result
Candidates who appeared in the JEE Main 2019 examination can able to download their scorecard from 30th April 2019. Here we are proving some details some of the JEE Main Result:
- The result of JEE Main (paper 1) has been decelered on 30th April 2019 for April session via online mode.
- JEE Main 2019 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- All India Rank (AIR) will also be published along with the result.
- On the basis of JEE Main result, students will also get the idea about whether they are eligible for appearing JEE Advanced or not.
- All India Rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs, and others.
- JEE Main scorecard will not send to the students home via post or offline mode.
आजादी के 75वें साल में नए वैभव के लिए, दुनिया की तीसरी अर्थ व्यवस्था बनाने के लिए, देश को समृद्ध ,खुशहाल ,सुरक्षित बनाने के लिए आपका एक एक वोट काम आएगा इसलिए मेरा आप सबसे आग्रह है की वोट डालने जरुर जाइये .@narendramodi @BJP4Rajasthan @MPMadanSaini #EkBaarPhirModiSarkar pic.twitter.com/yo2kfBUNX4
— Chowkidar Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) 27 April 2019
JEE Main 2019 (April Session) Result Analysis
The JEE Main 2019 result has been decleared by NTA Candidates can check the Result Statics by the given table below.
|99 to 100||1 to 11500|
|95 to 99||11500 to 57000|
|90 to 95||57000 to 115000|
JEE Main Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks which is required to qualify for the JEE Main Examination. It will be released along with the JEE Main Result in the month of April 2019, Candidates can check their JEE Main Cut off below:
- In order to be eligible for JEE Advanced and for admission to top colleges, students have to secure cut-off marks.
- JEE Main 2019 cut-off will be announced after the completion of the exam. Meanwhile, students can check the previous years’ cut-off marks.
- It will be released via only online mode in the month of February 2019.
- It will be available via only category-wise.
- In the academic year 2018, JEE Main cut-off is as follows:
- Gen category – 75
- OBC – 45
- SC – 29
- ST – 24
|JEE Main Cutoff 2019 (April Session)|
Common Rank List (CRL)
Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
JEE Main Answer Key
NTA has been released the official answer key and question paper for JEE Main 2019 April Session. After the few days of Examination Authority released the JEE Main Answer Key in the official website. The answer key released in the month April 2019 along with OMR Sheet. Candidates can cross check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. Those who are not satisfied with the answers key may challenge the answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per question.
JEE Main Counselling
Once JEE Main Result will be declared by the conducting authority; then the Joint admission Boards released the counseling dates. Counseling schedule will be different for all India rank and state level counseling.
- The JEE Main Counselling process will be done in Online mode.
- The counseling process will be organized form the third week of June 2019.
- To appear in the counseling process; candidates need to register themselves first.
- JoSAA/CSAB are the authorities which conduct centralized counseling for admission to NITs/IITs/IIITs and CFTIs.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on AIR and choices filled by them.
- To get seats, it is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counseling and seat allocation process.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and seat availability.
- Candidates need to download provisional seat allotment letter and need to pay seat acceptance fee.
- Once candidates pay the acceptance fee then candidates need to report in the allotted centers for verifying their documents.
- There is a huge number of colleges in every state that also offers admission through JEE Main. To get admission in these colleges, students have to apply separately in state counseling.
JEE Main Exam Dates 2019
JEE Main 2019 notification has been released for JEE Main 2019 April Session, Here we discuss JEE Main Exam Dates:
For April 2019 Exam
|Availability of Application form||8th February 2019|
|Form Correction in uploaded image||February 2019|
|Availability of Mock test||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||18th March 2019|
|Exam date||8th – 12th April
|Result announcement||30th April 2019|
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates can modify, edit the details of their Application form during the correction period. Below we are providing some JEE Main Application Correction details:
- Candidates could edit/correct their application form 11th March 2019 to 15th March 2019.
- Application form correction facility was available only via Online mode.
- JEE Main Correction window has been also open for correction in application form details like the change in exam mode from PBT to CBT, the city of examination, change in paper-2 to paper-1.
- Candidate can make changes only in the selected fields.
- For making the correction in the application form an additional fee can be paid through credit/debit card, e-wallet or e-challan.
The Details candidates can Edit/Modify in the JEE Main 2019 Application form is:
- Personal Details.
- Educational Details.
- 10% EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
JEE Main Photo Size Format
- The passport size picture should be formal or school dress. If in case the picture clicked in the informal dress like (wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) will lead your uploading photographs towards cancelation. The passport size photographs must be clear.
- Picture file size must be under 1 Kb to 40 Kb. If any candidates will not upload the same in the given guidelines then it will lead the application process towards the cancelation, or you need to again correct the details in the correction period.
- Picture dimension format must be 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
- As per the information bulletin, only JPG and JPEG Format are accepted.
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|File Size||4kb to 40kb|
JEE Main 2019 Official Help Desk Details
If a candidate is facing any problem with their application form or any other problem which they want to ask from the official desk then they can contact them via given address or contact details:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number: 0120-3946612, 7042399520
E-mail ID: email@example.com
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
JEE Main Application Form for April Session is ended now. Get the details about JEE Main Application Form:
- Notification of JEE Main 2019 April Session has been released.
- Aadhar Card is necessary for filling JEE Main Application Form
- The application form was released on 8th February 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 Application Correction was Started from 11th March 2019 to 15th March 2019.
- The application form has been available via only online mode.
- For filling JEE Main Application Form candidates need to upload scanned images in the form i.e. Passport size photographs, Signature of candidates & mothers/fathers & parents.
- The size of passport size photographs should be 3.5*4.5 cm.
- The size for a signature should be 3.5*1.5 cm.
- Candidates signature and passport size should be in Jpeg or JPG formats.
- Submission of multiple application was leads your application towards the cancellation.
- There is no need of sending JEE Main Application Form’s hard copy to the conducting authority centers.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
Here, we are describing the JEE Main Exam Pattern. It provides details about the number of questions, subjects covered, marking scheme, etc. As JEE Main is conducted in two different papers. Check the exam structure separately for both the papers:
For JEE Main Paper-1
- Course: Paper-1 is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses.
- Exam Mode: The exam mode for paper 1 was offline (PBT) as well as online (CBT). Candidates can opt any one of the modes as per their suitability.
- Subjects: The paper-1 was consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions were asked from each subject with the total of 90 questions comprising of 360 marks.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions were being asked in Paper-1.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice was English & Hindi(except exam center cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi, and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.
- Exam Duration: The time duration was 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
For JEE Main Paper-2
- Course: Paper-2 is conducted for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning courses.
- Exam Mode: The exam mode for this paper were offline (PBT) mode.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions were asked in Mathematics (Part-1), 50 questions in aptitude test (Part-2) and 2 questions in drawing comprising of total 390 marks.
- Type of Questions: The Mathematics and Aptitude test section contained objective type questions. Drawing test will be subjective.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice was to be English & Hindi(except exam center cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper were English, Hindi, and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.
- Exam Duration: The time duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
Exam Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Exam Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The below given table is for application fee according to the category and according to the papers:
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)
||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Examination Centers opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Examination Centres opted in the Foreign country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
- Payment can be done credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- GST also be applicable.
- Those who are opting e-challan can make the payment in Syndicate/ICICI/Canara Bank in cash.
- Application Fee is different for the different category and mode of the examination.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
Those who are going to applying for JEE Main 2019 need to go through with eligible criteria first once he finds eligible then they need to go head. Here we discuss the Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2019:
- Date of Birth: Candidates whose date of birth fall on or after 01st October 1994 are eligible
- Relaxation: 5 years relaxation shall be provided in the upper age limit of SC/ST & PWD candidates (i.e. DOB falls on or after 1st October 1989).
- Date of Birth was considered as mentioned in secondary education board certificate.
- Qualifying Exam: It is must for the candidates to pass the 12th examination/qualifying examination with 5 subjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed/appearing with five subjects. Candidates must have physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- No Minimum Marks: There are no minimum marks required in the 12th examination for writing the JEE Main exam. However, candidates have to secure the passing marks.
- Passing Year: Those who have appeared and passed the higher secondary examination in 2016 are not eligible to appear in JEE Main 2019 but those who appeared in 2016 but did not pass and passed in 2017 are also eligible to apply. Moreover, candidates appearing in the final examination of 12th in 2018 can also fill the JEE Main application form.
- In case if the candidate appeared the 12th examination in 2015 but not passed in 2015, passed in 2016 are also not eligible.
- Diploma Holders: Diploma holders may also apply for JEE Main 2018 but only eligible for admission to IITs. In other words, Diploma holders also eligible for JEE Main so that they can further apply for JEE Advanced but not eligible for admission on the basis of JEE Main scores.
- Candidates must have physics, mathematics is the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination or anyone from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject, and any other subject.
Number of Attempts
Total 3 attempts are given for clearing the JEE Main. Attempts are counted from the year 2017 onwards. JEE Advanced can be attempted a maximum 2 times in consecutive years. Attempt limit is the same for all the categories.
Eligibility For Admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs
Percentage Marks: To be eligible for admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs, candidates should have obtained 75% marks in the 12th examination or must be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination of respective boards. The qualifying marks for SC/ST will be 65%.
Changes Introduced in JEE Main exam from the previous year
The ministry of human resource and development previously made few of changes which are listed below:
- Candidates who are applying for JEE Main Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- It is not necessary to verify their class 12th roll number.
- Top 2,24,000 students will be qualifying for JEE Advanced Examination.
- As the previous conducting authority, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) increased the number of examination centers i.e. 258 exam centers which include 248 in India and rest of belongs from the abroad cities.
- Diabetic students can able to take sugar tables, fruits and a transparent bottle of water at the exam center along with him.
- From August 2018; NTA has created 3,000 practice centers for JEE Main examination which are functional on weekdays. The centers allow one hour to practice.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions. Click here to Know more.
JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Main syllabus provides the details about topics and chapters that may ask in JEE Main paper-1 and paper-2 examination. Both the papers are for different courses, therefore, the syllabus is also different for both. JEE Main syllabus for paper-1 contains important chapters from physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taught in the 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE, and other boards.
For Paper-2 syllabus comprising of Mathematics, aptitude test, and drawing. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus as it has been released by NTA.
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus
Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations, and combinations, etc.
Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction, and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings, Visualising, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.
Part II: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2019?
Get some beneficial Preparation Tips for scoring well in JEE Main examination:
- Make a proper study time-table.
- Exam pattern plays a very important role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- To score well in the examination, students are advised to prepare PCM subjects thoroughly of class 11th and 12th standard.
- Candidates having a good command over NCERT books can easily score good marks in JEE Main.
- Candidates can also go through the past years question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Practice mock tests to know your weak areas.
- Time Management is very important. Set your timetable so that you can easily decide your study hours. Divide your time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Do not take stress and keep yourself healthy.
JEE Main Practice Centres
From 2019, NTA established a network of Practice Centres across all over India, Through these practice centers candidates will take the facility of practicing a lot of questions. In these practice centers, Experienced, Qualified, Nodal Officers available. They help students for clearing their doubts and motivate them, as let them inform how to perform and how to attempt online mode examination. NTA has created these test centers across India because they want to aware and want to give chance each and every student for preparing themselves for online mode examination.
Below is the flexible schedule provided to those students as per the needs and requirements with a small batch:
|On working Day (From Monday to Friday)||2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|On Saturday, Sunday & Holidays||10:00 am to 4:00 pm|
JEE Main Admit Card
Here we are providing some details of JEE Main Admit Card:
- Those who have successfully registered for JEE Main Examination could able to download JEE Main Admit Card.
- The Admit Card was released only in Online Mode.
- The admit card available from 18th March 2019 (for April session).
- The board also provide the facility to book the slot for the online mode examination.
- Candidates were only able to download the admit card/hall ticket by entering their application number, date of birth or security code.
- If after generating the hall ticket for JEE Main examination candidates find any discrepancy candidates need to contact with the conducting authority.
- Admit card contains the exam schedule, exam centers details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
- Candidates need to carry this hall ticket along with One ID Proof.
JEE Main Rank List 2019
- The JAB authority prepared a rank link for all the students who appeared in the JEE Main.
- For Paper 1 and Paper 2 the rank list will be released separately.
- Through the help of rank, list candidates will be allotted colleges for admission.
- If two candidates scored the same marks then the tie-breaking method will be applied for the selection.